Our customers can be sure we have taken all reasonable steps to minimise risk – looking after customers and staff.
Actions we have put in place:
A separate reception for each of our games.
An increase of the time between games so each room and its contents can be cleaned/disinfected thoroughly between groups.
Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer available.
All staff will be wearing a mask/visor during any interaction with customers.
Please see our regulations we have put in place in order to be COVID secure.
- You may only play with people from your household / that of your immediate “bubble”. You could not realistically ‘social distance’ and therefore other households are NOT ALLOWED in your team.
- You MUST BRING YOUR OWN MASK. This will need to be worn at all times in communal areas i.e reception. If you do forget your mask, we have masks for sale at £1 and all proceeds will go to charity.
- You must NOT bring/wear gloves. The risk is in fact increased with gloves in this environment.
- There is no food or drink to be brought on to the premises.
- Please leave all valuables in your vehicle or at home. Lockers will not be available. Anything you do bring will need to be taken into the room with you
- When you arrive we will require you to wash your hands in the facilities provided.
- There will be hand sanitiser gel in each reception for you to use before and after your game.
- We only have one toilet on site, so please only use it if you really need to.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ADHERE TO THIS AND ENSURE ALL TEAM MEMBERS ARE AWARE OF THESE RULES.
Please bear with us during these difficult times, but safety has to come first.
We look forward to seeing you!